


Watch out world....we have a poser! I have to admit I led her toward the metal lunchbox, nostalgia for my old "Secrets of Nimh" lunchbox I guess. But the "High School Musical" is all her. Abigail is beside herself with excitement about Kindergarten. Her own words last week were that she's been, "waiting all her life for this....when I was a baby, a preschooler, I think I've waited long enough!" I feel like I've been waiting all my life for this too. She is at my school, Clovis Elementary, in my partner teacher's class and I get to see her all the time! She loves calling me Mrs. Hicks and sneaking in a goodbye kiss before she heads to Campus Club. I love being around to hear her answer a question or like Wednesday stopping after her helper turn at calendar to sing a Hello song to everyone in class. She loves to perform. I did realize by Thursday that I have cut the very little alone time I used to have driving to and from work down to none : 0 My philosophy is enjoy the time while it's here - I'll think longingly of this time someday : )
3 comments:
I really can't believe how much Abigail looks like you! I'm so glad you've joined the world of blogging. I've added you to my list of blogs so I can visit frequently and check in on your family.
Hey - I was thinking the same thing that Jill was thinking- Great minds must think alike =) I can't believe how much she looks like you - and she's a performer like her mama too!!
Hey Emily-
I had to mess around with the music thing for a while- I think that I clicked on the link from Joey's and it took me to the site. I created the list - but then had no idea how to get it to my blog. If you go to add gadgets - then do a search for a music one - the playlist will come up - add that - it will ask you for your playlist number - I had to go to the HTML part of the thing that playlist tells you to cut and past to your site - I found a like 6 ot 7 digit number and tried cutting and pasting just the number in and it worked!!
I'm sure someone else is going to read this and think "That idiot - there is a way easier way to do it" but that was the only way that I could figure it out. Hope that helps =) Glad your on here=)
-Stace
Post a Comment