My girls on Halloween...the witch and "Dorfy"
My sweetie pie soccer girl....
Lilly on her first date....
The first day in our new house....( I know it was August - better late than never!)
I'm a bad, bad mommy - no time for blogging! I will say that I enjoy every moment (almost) even if I'm not recording it or taking a picture of it. Will I get better when I'm through with my Master's this Spring? Maybe, maybe not : 0 Next week is the school musical - maybe when that is over I'll have more time? I'm not making any promises. I did get a ton of homework done on this beautiful day off - Thank you Veteran's everywhere - and now will take the moments it takes to post some pictures on the blog. Happy day!




1 comment:
It's good to hear from you! Your girls ( and mine :) ) are looking so cute and grown up. Lilly is looking like a blondie now. I miss you guys and I think we're about due for a visit.
Post a Comment