Thursday, September 23, 2010


"I get down, HE lifts me up"...I think of this VBS song often. I am up. The school year is going good. I feel so organized and on top of things since I am not going to school. The laundry does not overtake me, lunches get made, and I actually get time to veg out in front of the TV for "Glee" or "Survivor"... my favorite shows. I'm almost scared for the "I get down" part because life tells me it must be coming : ) Abigail loves 2nd grade - she is happy and learning new things everyday. She is the only 2nd grader in ECL (Clovis' GATE for young children) - yes we're proud. Lilly loves preschool and unfortunatly is more concerned with her "boyfriends" than the bible stories taught each week. Jeff and I are happily living life and enjoying our girls activities....ballet for Lilly is the highlight of her week and Abby loves swimming several times a week for Clovis Swim Club. Can it get any better? We had a great last camping trip. Love my family, living our dreams....I hope that Life doesn't have challenges in the waiting......... If it does we're ready : )

1 comment:

kelly said...

Cute pic! I saw one episode of Glee and I think I will need to check it out from the library. It looks good.