Thursday, December 18, 2008

Abigail's Christmas Program











I wish I could have seen more - I direct the kindergarten classes in their performance and couldn't just focus on Abigail. I was too busy doing my thing.... lucky for you I didn't include the pictures Jeff took of my behind! Lucky for me he didn't get any shots of my shoe flying off after the performance as I walked away - as always, I am full of grace! I thought the kids did great - but of course I taught them all the songs so of course I loved it!

3 comments:

Jill Macknicki said...

Abigail looks so cute as a little reindeer:0) I'm so happy to be done with our Christmas show. We did a play this year that I was pretty much in charge of it. Yippy it's vacation...have a great winter break.

al said...

Em .. I really enjoy coming to see your new posts. I'm really looking forward to Christmas; it just seems like this year it's particularly special... Love you,
Dad

Karen said...

Hello Hicks Family,
Just wanted to stop in and see all the things going on in my beautiful neice and her beautiful girls life. yours to Jeff. hope to see you in the new year. Love Aunt Karen