Monday, January 12, 2009

Back to life.....Back to reality

Well vacation officially ended last week and we're back to the daily routine. Christmas vacation was a blast...we spent many days in our jammies until noon playing with Christmas toys. I actually took the Christmas tree down this weekend. Now that we are artificial...there is no hurry to get it down. Did you know you can vacuum as much as you want around an artificial tree and no needles come off? It's a glorious wonder of Christmas! Anyway, we managed an early morning trip to Chuckee Cheese (the only time to go), an exciting outing at the car wash, and Japanese Steakhouse for cousin Spencer's 11th birthday.









1 comment:

Jill Macknicki said...

Sounds like you guys had a great vacation. We are back to reality too. Although last week I took off a couple of days for my Christmas. Then today I'm taking Zoe to the dentist. And Friday I'm off to the K conference in Santa Clara. So it's been a bit crazy with sub plans lately.