Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Abigail is 6!!







I can't believe my baby is 6! I can still remember nursing her the first night at the hospital...I can still smell her and feel her - she was so sweet. Nevermind that everyone in the hospital kept stopping by during my 3 day stay to see the 11lb baby : ) Our extremely large babies would be why there is not a third in our future! Anyway, she celebrated with glow in the dark mini golf with a few friends and of course our family birthday dinner with her nana, papa, Aunt Jenni, Uncle Craigie, Allison & Spencer. Her favorite gift is a real china tea set that she saw at Christmas time shopping in Old Town with her nana & papa. She is such a sweetheart...she acted delighted with everything - even a jar of her aunt jenni's jelly. Abigail continues to amaze us with her special personality. She is the most thankful child and takes a lot of joy in the small things in life. We think she's pretty cool!






No comments: