Jeff and Abby attended their first Daddy/Daughter dance at school. Abigail was so excited and told her daddy at least 10 times how exhausted he would be afterwards because they were going to "dance and dance and dance". It was a different story at the dance where she hardly paid any attention to her daddy and danced the night away with her friends instead. Luckily, I was at the dance taking pictures for the yearbook and captured a few cute moments. I am not pictured as I was the big dork by the refreshment table crying during the slow songs (there are way to many country western numbers about daddys and little girls - I know none of them but it makes no difference). Seeing all those girls with their daddy was very touching - a few blinks of the eye and they will be dancing the night away at the prom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
How sweet! Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow up. Before you know it they will be going to prom. I don't know where the time goes.
Post a Comment