Monday, February 2, 2009

Tag....I'm it!

8 Things about me rules:
1. Post rules on your blog.
2. Answer the 6 categories.
3. Tag others.

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. How I Met Your Mother
2. Survivor
3. Family Guy
4. Nova
5. America's Test Kitchen
6. New Adventures of Old Christine
7. My Name is Earl
8. The Bachelor
**Can you tell we are sad souls with no cable!?!

8 Things I did Yesterday/What an Exciting life!
1. Washed Laundry
2. Folded Laundry
3. Put Away Laundry
4. Found More Laundry
5. Washed More Laundry
6. Folded More Laundry
7. Put Away More Laundry
8. Changed Lilly's sheets at 5:30 this morning (potty oops, I know I'm stubborn about pull-ups. I feel we've done enough on our part to increase the size of the landfills) thus continuing the laundry cycle.

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Our Bass Lake Trip on February 27 & 28 - Yes I'm talking ALONE time!!!!! No children!
2. Finishing my Master's Degree
3. Summer Vacation
4. Getting a new dog (when we have the time to train one)
5. When both my girls are teenagers NOT!!!
6. A Disneyland trip (maybe summer - come on Pres Obama, stimulate my family checking account)
7. Mother's Day ( I usually get to sleep in)
8. Weekends

8 Favorite Resteraunts
1. TGI Fridays
2. Me -n - Eds
3. Doghouse Grill
4. Pita Pit
5. Olive Garden
6. Hunan
7. Sweet Tomatoes
8. Bobby Salazar's

8 Things on My Wish List
1. A Housekeeper
2. 20-1 class size in kindergarten
3. Health & Happiness for all my family and friends
4. A day with Super Nanny to help me figure out how to make Abby stop whining.
5. A house of our own.
6. A Disneyland Trip
7. Something to turn off my children's radar - how do they always know when we're making out!
8. A cure for cancer

My blog is so unread....I tag Kelly and Steph

2 comments:

kelly said...

Ha! They do always know when you're making out!

kelly said...

Remind me to tell you a story about what Ben found. Oh, I have Lil's jacket and her little princess doll.