Lately all I do on the computer is create a school yearbook and do writing for my Master's project. Now that I can check off the yearbook from my list, I will try to be creative and make up for no posts during January, February, and March! I say it every year, but these months go faster than any other for me - after Christmas, I blink my eyes a few times and it is Spring break!
Jeff is about to embark on the task of planting our garden. Now that we are in our own house, he has big ambitions. I will make sure to record it with before and after pictures. He loves to plant and tend the garden...I just love picking the vegetables in the summer.
Spring break has definately given me a taste of summer...I love the lazy mornings and activities with the girls....even the housework is fun at first. Maybe I'll go blink my eyes several times in a row and it will magically be summer vacation!




3 comments:
Your girls are getting soooo big! Please blink your eyes several times so summer vacation comes quickly...I'm SOOO ready! We should really plan a camping trip for the summer. We are pretty much "car campers" I don't think we up to much backpacking yet. At this point we need a bathroom near by and maybe a little water. Let's work something out!
I love those sweet little girls! We do need to get together more often this summer so I can have some girl time and Peyton can get some too!
OK, EM ... IT'S JUNE 14 AND I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME NEW STUFF.. LOVE YOU, DAD
Post a Comment