Friday, July 2, 2010

Father's Day Camping Trip

















I feel truly blessed to still be madly in love with my best friend. Jeff is a super husband and great father. One of the best things he brings to our family is a love for the outdoors. I went camping with my own family as a girl (showers, bathrooms), but nothing like the camping we do now (baby wipes, hole in the ground). Jeff takes us to the most beautiful and isolated spots...places where we can truly enjoy the company of our own family and witness God's glory first hand. So thank you Jeff for converting me nearly 18 years ago into a true camper and for sharing these great trips with me and our girls. Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

Jill Macknicki said...

How sweet! 18 years...that's amazing! I always love seeing your camping pictures. The spots you choose always seem so beautiful. Although, I do have to admit I'm still a fan of camping with a bathroom. :0)

kelly said...

I prefer a hole in the ground to a stinky outhouse anyday!